Here are some things you may not have known about me. Since I know many of you only through cyberspace, please pay particular attention to #5. When I say I talk too much I mean I really talk too much. Like I wake up talking. I go to sleep talking. Sometimes about important stuff, sometimes just stuff I read about during the day, other times I make stuff up. And if I’ve had coffee then oh boy watch out. My mom says I began speaking at a very early age but I grew up around tons of adults so it makes sense. Adults tried to avoid me because i wouldn’t shut up, politely leaving the room while I trailed after them, pretending to not understand me, etc. How terrible is that? Boy, I sure love talking! What? Shut up now? Ooops, sorry.
1. I’m completely self taught. I dropped out of college after 2 semesters to travel (which I did), but never went back. I wouldn’t recommend this as I could never stress the importance of an education enough. But considering over the years I’ve worked up the ranks to become a graphic designer, an art director, a creative director, a photographer and a marketing director… I don’t think I did half bad.
2. From stinky cheese to freaky organs, I will eat anything. Anything except marizpan.
3. I have a bifid uvula, fell out of a 2-story window as a toddler, ate glass as a kid, am left-handed and was born on Friday the 13th. You might call me unlucky, but personally I know I have been blessed with the greatest life two people could ever give a child.
4. I love to dance, particularly cumbias and salsas. I will never – repeat, never – turn down an opportunity to shake it on the dancefloor. Keep this mind should you ever see me at a party or reception.
5. My bad personality traits involve my need for constant stimulation and work – I don’t relax often enough. As a result I can be intense, neurotic, overbearing and annoying. Plus I talk too much. But I’m hoping you’ll still love me anyway 🙂
Seeing that everyone has been tagged with this meme I will let it go quietly into the night. Au revoir!