Gracias!

Awards
I’d be remiss if I didn’t say thank you to all the marvelous people who nominated me for the Well Fed Network’s 2007 Food Blog Awards in the photography category. I’ve said it before and I shall say it again: I’m already a winner by just being nominated (have you see the other nominees? hot damn!) and again I offer my most sincere gratitude.  You’ve all made me so darn happy!

Comments

I think I may have mentioned you at some point :) Congratulations on being nominated – I love your photos! (And all your helpful tips over at Flickr).
    Pille (also a nominee:)

2. Flavia says

I just voted, and let me tell you, you are the best of the bunch!!!!! You pictures inspire me, which is reason enough for me to find you the best of them all!! I actually wanted to see you and David for FOOd Blog of the year (although I wouldn’t know how to vote… :) ) because I think that both of you – although diferently-, combine a good dose of humor (I love when you post videos)with good writing, and good recipes … Anyway, gook luck!

Seriously, you better win. there is no competition as far as I am concerned. and your blog is simply better than all the others, too — they all have way to much going on on their sites.

I hope you win and happy holidays!

Not only the best photography, but the best graphics. Thank goodness for your talent, and for sharing what you do BEST.

XO

5. Melanie says

Matt you deserve the award–your blog is great and I enjoy reading it regularly.
    Happy Holidays to You and Yours.
    Melanie

6. Melanie says

Matt you deserve the award–your blog is great and I enjoy reading it regularly.
    Happy Holidays to You and Yours.
    Melanie

You’re definitely deserve to be there.

I wonder, are past winner/nominees disqualified? Sites like Nordljus, Delicious Days, Chubby Hubby are all beautiful – seems like the list of nominees could be more expansive.

Happy Holidays (I’m fighting the war on Christmas) Matt to you and yours.

8. Johanne`1 says

This was so delicious. I made it tonight, usually I made the endives in a different way. Some changes were made though. I sprinkled the endives with a few drops of lemonjuice for the colour and while braising it I added a pinch of brown sugar.
    This was SOOOO GOOD.
    Thank you for this lovely evening!!!