Allow Me To Distract You

When you’re too busy to blog and you’ve been working every single day you just post pictures from a recent photo shoot in hopes that people will stand by. So that’s what I’m doing. Enjoy the pretty faces while I try to figure out what day it is.

And yes, I did actually spray paint my grass green.

Party

Comments

I would like to attend a mystical afternoon party such as this. A perfect, sunny, late afternoon in a placid setting where food abounds, conversation flows, generous drinks are poured…and I don’t act like a jackass. Maybe I should work on that.

You’re one step closer to artificial turf…something I’d never say about your pics. Fabulous styling too. I’ll have a red one thanks.

I was about to do the same! I haven’t had any time to blog lately either.

And spray painting your grass as opposed to Photoshopping it seems very avant-garde! ;)

4. Melanie says

Matt–I am happy that you are busy doing what you do so well–congrats–I love your blog and read it whenever you post something new–happy spring’s a coming

5. marbargarbo says

Were your guests shoes green? And isn’t it toxic and environmentally bad to paint the grass? Or did you use a non-toxic sort? I hope.
    – MM

Wow Matt, great shots as usual, inspirational! And I can’t believe you spraypainted your grass…oh, ok maybe I can. looking forward to what’s next!
    ciao,
    jackie

I love your pictures and I think that you could make the “pizza omelette” come to life. You’ll see a shot on the wampus later.

Dude, I’m jealous that you get to work around such great food all the time.

Later!

8. jedrek says

oh wow… i saw vinnie (first photo set, upper left hand corner) post that pic on a forum saying her friend had shot pictures of her for something or other, i had no idea it was you!