1. While meant for children and families it is still entirely possible to enjoy a day at the park as an adult.
2. I’m currently awaiting the memo announcing that yes, body aches and pains will be apparent after riding rollercoasters at this point in my life.
3. Happiest Place On Earth also has The Crappiest Food On Earth.
4. Number 3 is made worse after riding in seat behind José Andrés and family on the Matterhorn.
5. Happiness is discovering he’s jovial and seeing your Spanish guests freak out upon meeting him.
6. Happiest Place On Earth also has The Crappiest Food On Earth.
7. Man cannot survive on park churros alone but I did my best trying.
8. Overhearing a 17-year old typically blonde California teen in line in front of you describe her method of making homemade mustard “cuz it just tastes better” to her teen friends makes this man’s heart melt with happiness.
9. Happiest Place On Earth also has The Crappiest Food On Earth. Did I tell you that already?
10. Seeing Disneyland through the eyes of a first timer — be it age 2 or 27 — makes everything worthwhile.
Except that crappy food.