Alfajores and thanks

So yea, I did this thing this morning with this pretty groovy gal, maybe you saw it? And I'm really just too speechless over my day of friends and All Things Martha (YOU ROCK, DEB!) so I'll be back very soon to talk about it.

But in the meantime I've already had a few emails about the recipe I made today on Martha's show. Rather than make you hunt it down I want to direct you to the Martha Stewart web site where you'll find the cookie recipe.

Wow, what an amazing day. Thank you!

Oh, you're keeping up with Martha and her blog, aren't you?

Comments

Super super cute!! Please let us eager fans aboard / downunder, (myself included!) know when & where we can view it online, we’re just crazy to see it!

I’m so glad you made these on Martha’s show! I first had these in Argentina a few years ago and have been meaning to make them. Now I’ll have to try. I was also in the blogging audience, btw. You did a fantastic job!

3. Stephanie says

Oh my gosh! You did great! Rell and I just finished watching it. Just think… I can say “I knew you when”.

4. lyn says

The Martha episode was shown in Australia last night,you did great! I just wish we could get that brand of dulce de leche here.

Congratulations on the show!! You were really just the cutest thing possible, and I can’t tell you how excited I was to see you all up there.

Plus: You met Martha.

(I now weep with jealousy)

Oh my—I am so happy, elated, stunned and thrilled all at the same time. CONGRATS on your Martha appearance! That is awesome—and couldn’t happen to a nicer, cooler food guy. Take Care—R.

7. Rustys mom says

Saw the episode- loved it! Going to Buenos Aires next month. Should I bring home Dulce de Leche from Argentina?

I MISSED IT!! GAH!

Someone has GOT to have a YouTube link! I will scour the internets until I find it, I’m sure it was fabulous! So lovely Matt, congrats!

Exclamation point!

Yep! I was there! I saw you! I thought you did wonderful and didn’t seem nervous at all. I can’t imagine having to stand up there and cook with Martha. You were very composed! Great job!

Hi there ! I saw you on the Martha show the other day and thought you were great! Your cookies look fantastic and I’ve been thinking of them ever since!

Congrats and well done! : )

Hi Matt, zestycook here…. great job. I have been following your blog for a while now and I must say you did a great job. You looked like a natural. Keep up the good work and count me in as a regular.