A New Site!

by Matt on January 26, 2009

Hey there! If things look a bit different around here it’s not your eyes…this is indeed a new site! I thought it was time for a small update and thanks to my friend Margaret Roach from A Way To Garden and The Sister Project and her power of persuasion I now have a brand new home.

Many of you know Margaret already. We were on the same episode of Martha back in September and she’s the former Editorial Director for Martha Stewart Living. She’s my new resource for All Things Green And Growing and I plan on nagging the hell out of her with gardening questions come spring.

As far as the nuts and bolts I want to thank Brad from WebdevStudios for getting me up and running. He is amazing and made my switch to WordPress effortless. I wholeheartedly recommend him if you’re looking for some assistance. So what’s new? There are some tabs up above, an expanded FAQ section and I’ve made it super easy for you to send comments via the “contact” form up above. So don’t be shy, c’mon, say hello!

And while I’m here let me just say that I’m sorry for such spotty blogging lately. 2009 has started off with a bang but I promise to be around here a bit more.

Thank you Brad and Margaret!

Sarah in ATL January 26, 2009 at 7:23 am

Love the new site – congrats!

Sefa January 26, 2009 at 7:40 am

Congratulation on the new home Matt.

Phoo-D January 26, 2009 at 7:46 am

Love the new digs Matt! I can’t wait to see what you’re able to do in this new space. Congratulations!

Lisa (Homesick Texan) January 26, 2009 at 8:18 am

I love your new site–it’s beautiful! And how come I’ve never been to Seattle? That needs to change!

Brad January 26, 2009 at 8:18 am

Hey Matt glad you like your new site! I had fun setting it all up and I know you’ll love WordPress better than TypePad. You are now free to do whatever you want on your site, no restrictions at all!

David January 26, 2009 at 1:17 pm

Love the new site! (I like it so much, I left a message at the old one, too. Just to make it feel bad…)

Lauren January 26, 2009 at 2:07 pm

Congrats on the new site! Love how clean it is. Really lets the gorgeous photos shine.

Amanda January 26, 2009 at 3:14 pm

I *love* it! Congrats on the new digs!

Margaret Roach January 26, 2009 at 3:46 pm

I’m so glad Martha re-ran our segment on New Year’s Day and got us back in touch to start 2009 together…and what it has already led to. I am really impressed that in a matter of a couple of weeks you accomplished so much, and predict that in a couple more (as you look farther and farther under the WordPress hood) we’ll all be treated to more, more, more. You are going to have a blast with your new dashboard. When I logged on today, the impact of the Seattle photos blew me away. Wow! Here’s to a year of more co-conspiring and growing together in the process.

Chez Us January 27, 2009 at 3:32 pm

Matt – love the new site it looks fantastic, so clean & fresh!

The party in Seattle sounds fantastic and the food looked …… GREAT! What an inspirational group of foodies to hang out with for an evening. Melissa at Travelers was one of my inspirations to start a food blog – I LOVE her travels as well!

zoe / puku February 1, 2009 at 7:15 pm

looks great Matt, love the new look :) and those lemons in your headerbar are the shiniest lemons I’ve ever seen! get your citrus polishing skills on!