Skillet Jam On It

Skillet1

.Skillet2

Skillet3

Skillet4

Skillet5

Yea, it’s that good.  Don’t take my word for it, order some today. And don’t forget you can also visit Foodzie to order!

I’m gonna let you thank me later.

Twitter: Bacon Jam and Yours Truly.

Skillet Bacon Jam was sent for review.

Comments

HOLLER! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the styling, Matt! We seem to be on the same wavelengths lately…? Crinkly paper, wood backdrops, and….LORD HAVE MERCY…BACON JAM! This little piggy went to market, this one didn’t come home. Sorry, Babe (i.e. the pig)…but thanks for makin’ a great thang!

I don’t think I will be able to find this porcine, vein poison here in Sweden but My brother-in-law would drive down from San Francisco to gutter fight you for that syringe.

I will have to find a way to send him some Bacon Jam Love. Can I convince you to reveal your supplier? ;P

I’m lovin these graphic posts of yours, Matt. Thanks for sharing your talents with us all.

Have a great 4th of July weekend!

Ronald

Sold! I just ordered some and oh man, I cannot wait.
    LOVE your beautiful post, too! The crack cocaine bit topped it off. Hilarious and creative? I hate you ;)

Your styling is so funky, I love it…
    Yours is one of the first food blogs I started reading… then took a bit of a break and in recent months I’m back.
    It’s inspirational!

Buying Bacon Jam immediately. Yup, done.
    On a side note, I was just wondering what font you are using… loved it.

I love BLT sandwiches. And the one you just shared to us, I can’tr wait to order some or make my own if i have to.

7. Mark says

I LOVE this post!! I can’t wait to try bacon jammy-goodness. Speaking of jam I was just turned on to a GREAT spiced jam. “Kissel’s spiced jam”. There are six flavors. My favorite is the Apricot Rosemary. Would it be good with the bacon?? What’s not good with bacon?

You never cease to floor us with your creative capabilities. Thank you for the daily dose of inspiration.

Very inventive post. Is there really such a thing as “bacon jam”? I cannot imagine it, and I live in Atlanta. I thank God I don’t have a cholesterol problem and I can eat bacon pretty often. My 75 year old mother eats it every day.

Write more about bacon. You can’t go wrong there. However, please take the stems off your spinach next time, OK?! That’s just uncivilized.

Everything tastes better with bacon on it so bacon jam sounds like a natural. I am so going to have to try this. When I was a kid, my mother used to make me peanut butter and bacon sandwiches. The peanut butter would get all “soft and runny-like” from the warm bacon. It sounds awful but it was yummy!!

OMG, I must have some!! I’m a newbie to your blog, but rest assured it’s in my faves now, what a great time!!

Hello, everybody. I was just searching-out occurances of my company’s name on the web, and I noticed Mark’s post about Kissel’s Spiced Jam. At the risk of sounding too promotional, I am delighted that people are discovering our product line! Carla Kissel and I started this company a couple of years ago, launching the world’s first and only product line of its kind — flavors like Apricot Rosemary, Blueberry Lavender, Strawberry Basil, Peach Coriander, Cherry Fennel, and Plum Tarragon. These are flavors that often occur together naturally in wines and teas. We are available on the West Coast at Gelson’s in LA, Mollie Stone’s in SF, and Haggen in Washington State. A lot of Whole Foods Markets carry it as well (the ones with vision, that is). We’re rolling out into distribution all over the US; and you can read more about us (or even buy us online) at http://www.spicedjam.com. Be sure to check out the suggested cheese pairing on the website for all 6 flavors of our Spiced Jam while you’er there!

Thanks so much for trying us, and for your comments. I’m glad your enjoyed it!

Sincerely,

Ben Shelton
    Chief Executive Officer
    Kissel’s Spiced Jam, Inc.

13. Michelle says

Matt, you are a bad man. I so want to order some of this but I just scorched my credit card with some serious yarn purchases. Maybe I’ll have to hip my (rich) sister to it and have her send me some for Christmas. I will put it next to the bacon salt in the cupboard.

I was in Seattle this last weekend and had the pleasure of trying this bacon jam on a slider. Wow! I can’t stop thinking about it a week later. Enjoyed your post here about it. Need to order my own bacon jam!

Just a few sentences a couple of looks at pics your personality comes through-I’ll be looking forward to reading what’s up when ever I get a chance @ the comp/Ang

Trackbacks

1. [...] When you think of Bacon Jam, a whole bevy of ideas come to mind about what it is. Quite simply, it’s bacon that’s been rendered and then simmered for SIX HOURS with onion and spices.  The result is complete tastiness. If you don’t believe me, know that I am not the first one to write about the virtues Bacon Jam – just see Matt’s homage. [...]