Good Bite: Decadent Pasta Recipes

by Matt on August 19, 2009

My latest video about decadent pasta recipes with my very good friends Elise and Diane is now online at Good Bite. Or you can watch it here below. I must tell you how fun it is working with my friends and maybe one day they will let me make a video with David Lebovitz. Ok, on second thought maybe not. Check it out below.

And here’s how to make it thanks to the ever-so-adorable Aarti Sequeira. I love this woman!

{ 1 trackback }

pasta dishes - StartTags.com
February 2, 2010 at 10:48 am

jeanie August 19, 2009 at 9:10 am

I think you should definitely make a video with David Lebovitz!

Amy J August 19, 2009 at 5:33 pm

That was a fun video. Carbonara yum.

linda August 20, 2009 at 9:31 am

love it!

Kelly McCune August 21, 2009 at 4:40 pm

Thanks for the celebration of tomatoes! My post this week was inspired by Nancy Silverton’s caprese from Pizzeria Mozza — roasted little tomatoes over creamy mozzarella, an explosion of tomato-ey goodness in your mouth. My recipe and photos are at http://www.kitchenelly.com/2009/08/roasted-tomato-caprese-served-warm/

Cliff August 23, 2009 at 2:43 pm

These look absolutely wonderful, thanks so much for posting! The videos were fun to watch and interested. I actually work with a program called Chef’s Diet. We encourage a healthy and well balanced dietary plan. Our meals are prepared fresh daily with low carb/high protein foods, and are then delivered straight to your door! We even cater to those with special dietary needs, such as gluten free or low sugar. If anyone is interested, visit us at http://www.mychefsdiet.com and you could even have a chance at winning a free month’s worth of food!! :)

Debo Hobo August 25, 2009 at 2:27 pm

OMG! that looks sooo yummy, the pasta is thicker than I normally use, but definitely someothing I want to try, for dinner, TONIGHT!!!! :)

Ruth T August 26, 2009 at 9:44 am

oh my first thing to watch this morning…….carbonara…..my my my!
I will definetly try it & soon…. btw great video!

sheauen August 28, 2009 at 4:00 pm

ZOMG! Pasta Carbonara…you are my pasta hero!

Debo Hobo August 31, 2009 at 10:41 am

OMG! I made this over the weekend, and it was absolutely fantastic. And I had all the ingredients except the pasta which I had to go out and buy. It was fantastic.

Kelsey/TheNaptimeChef August 31, 2009 at 5:56 pm

You and David definitely need to make a video together. It would be simultaneously awesome and hilarious.

Brooke @ Food Woolf September 3, 2009 at 12:35 pm

Uh, adorable! You all are so cute! I love the chit-chat vibe of the video clip. And I’m all for a David/Matt video team up. You two are too funny and cute to keep apart!

Florentina September 4, 2009 at 1:11 pm