Happy Holidays!

card

Would you believe I have to recycle a holiday image from 2 years ago because I was too lame to produce another one? And yes, it was quite a production. But it’s the thought that counts, no? And this year we are wishing you and your families the warmest holiday season and a very prosperous 2010! Enjoy the day and make sure you tell your loved ones how much you love them. Do it. I mean it. We love you all!

-Matt, Adam, Cholula, Bindi, Moxie and Birdie (the cat, making a very special holiday guest appearance!)

Comments

What a fab image!!!!! Love it! Great pink tree and silk PJ’s. Love the expression on your face. Lucky u for having this pic in the archives! Happy Holidays to u guys too :) May the season bring loads of fun, laughter and yes, LOVE :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. oh. my. god. this just made my year! Happy Holidays and Happy New Year! Let’s plan a big dinner party or something for the new year!

3. Silvia says

Love the picture and I don’t care how old it is. Besides that recycling is very hip nowadays…

Have a great 2010!

Un abrazo desde el Caribe Mexicano!

Happy Holidays! Enjoy the break and have a merry one! The picture does not matter if it years ago, the thought is what that counts! Happy New Year, too!

You have no idea how much it thrills me to know that you’re a crazy cat person too! Happy Holidays Matt! Here’s wishing you an Xtravaganzaaaaa of a New Year! :-*

I’m late, but that’s not abnormal. Hope you guys had a great Holiday season and that this new year brings nothing but more success for both of you.

Peace. I’m out.

7. sylvia says

wow~ that color is so cool!! but, I want to say like this “Merry Christmas” ;)
    What is the Gospel? the true Gospel is-//
    This day is JesusChirst’s day
    Jesus saved us from the sin and satan’s hands.
    so, , , , I am so Happy !! :)

8. evy says

Happy New Year Matt Bites! I found your site via David L’s site! Love your pics and recipes!

Matt,
    Your posts are always fun to read.
    An aside question for you: I too am a food/restaurant writer but am missing the most important tool: a great camera. May be you can help: what type of Dslr are you using for those amaziing pics of yours? Many thanks and happy new Year!

10. Joan says

I absolutely love the pic – it is perfect. I found your blog this year and I’m now addicted. Best for the new year!

I love this picture, you guys are the best! :-D
    I know it is late for the “Happy Holidays” but I can still wish you and Adam (and the animals of course!) a wonderful and funny 2010 ;)