Food Photography & Styling Workshop

Whew! Ok, so how excited am I to announce our first Real Food Styling & Photography Workshop to be held Saturday, April 9, 2011 at our studio in Long Beach? Let me count the ways. It’s the first workshop led by me and Adam and it promised to be tons of fun but also a great experience. It’s a one day workshop, you can find all the information about it here. If you have any questions please leave a comment or email me, we’re here for you!

And for the fun of it I decided to make a quick lil video talking about what to expect. There’s a very special guest appearance towards the end, her name is Bindi and she’s one of our dogs. I’m a dog person, what can I say :)

Comments

This is awesome!! Your blog has been very inspiring to us. We are from Los Angeles, currently living in Raleigh, and soon to move to Boston. Do you or will you travel with this workshop? Boston maybe? Hint hint. ;-)

Let me know if you know of any in Paris! I just moved here for culinary school and would LOVE to learn more about food photography! My pictures are pretty pathetic…p.s. Love your blog SO much!

Yes, I think you should come to Canada. I hope you post a video of the class to give us a glimpse of the projects and outcomes.

I would love to see it. Food styling is not as easy as it looks.

4. M.Angeles Torres says

Don´t forget Spain please! Exactly Barcelona ^.^ Would it be possible to do the workshop here??? Besos!

Hi Matt and Adam – I am too late. I see your event is sold out, if there is an opening, even at the last minute, I can be there! I live in San Pedro. Please keep me in mind.
    Lori Lynn
    P.S. I just wrote a post on a restaurant in your neck of the woods…Michael’s on Naples.

6. Sandra Blackbeard says

Matt.
    Do you have any food photography and styling workshops coming up for 2012. I’m based in Jo’burg, South Africa in desperate need of some decent workshops, and in desperate need of another trip to CA! Food photography workshops are scarce in SA!
    Look forward to hearing from you.
    Sandra