Twitter Chat Tomorrow…with prizes!

by Matt on June 7, 2011

Hi everyone! I promise I’ll get back to some recipes and food soon enough but in the meantime I wanted to let you know that I’ll be doing a twitter lunch chat tomorrow, Wednesday June 8th at 10am PST/1pm EST with Ziplist. We’ll be talking about the book, photography, general stuff and I promise to not be obnoxious!*¬† There will also be a few books and prizes to give away so I hope to see you there!

You can follow me on twitter here. My twitter name is MattArmendariz.

Muchas gracias, y’all!

*yea right

Katya June 7, 2011 at 6:43 am

Matt, that sounds fun. I’m working my way through the book–look out for review post soon.

Averie @ Love Veggies and Yoga June 7, 2011 at 12:15 pm

How exciting, Matt!

I just posted on my blog a half hour ago with a detailed book review of your book! I LOVE IT!!!

Congrats on your amazing book and thanks for being so inspiring :)

Bee | Rasa Malaysia June 7, 2011 at 11:06 pm

Congratulations on the launch of your book. It’s so much fun I can’t wait to get it (just ordered from AMZN arriving on Friday).

JoeyfromSC June 8, 2011 at 10:08 am

I’m there now! fun! Love your site..the header ROCKS!

@JoeyfromSC

Jackie June 8, 2011 at 9:25 pm

so happy to discover your blog!

memur June 8, 2011 at 10:18 pm

i will be there as dterdal. i want one of the books. thanks Matt

memurlar June 9, 2011 at 4:19 am

hey this is the first i have seen your site. i want to see you in real life. because your is shinning :) i think this your book in picture. im now start looking your sweety header blog

Ginger G June 10, 2011 at 7:42 pm

… had my library order the book – so all could see it – and it put me first on the hold list and checked it out today – great recipes and can’ t to try – don’ t twitter so couldn’t join you.

Monis Rose June 12, 2011 at 6:23 pm

Congratulations on your award. I enjoy reading your posts. I think we’ll like eachother’s blogs. Here’s a review I think you’ll enjoy.

Sue June 14, 2011 at 7:21 am

Matt, Your book looks so fun and fantastic! I love food on a stick (I recently posted my corn dog cookies:)! Just added your book to my “must have” list! Much success to you!

deva June 17, 2011 at 7:09 am

crap on a stick how did i miss this??

Jessi @ Quirky Cookery June 30, 2011 at 1:11 am

I had previously saved this as a reminder and then wasn’t able to make it. Then I didn’t remove it from my reminders after (oops! lol), so that’s how I ended up here again….

So I’m curious. Will you be doing another of these “talks”?