My new book! And a sneak preview from Bon Appetit!

Well, what do ya know…I wrote another book! I’ll spare you the details about sweating my butt off, missed deadlines, really creative strings of swearwords, and all those other things that happen when you are working on something you love. Keyword: WORK. But now, this? This is the best part. This is the part that it’s out of my hands, soon to be in yours (I hope!), and the part where I light that candle and pray to the gods that it’s well-received. Because when you put your heart into something like writing a book you just want people to respond appropriately, and in this case I want them to find it useful, engaging, and approachable. I really do.

But enough of my author’s song & dance. I want you to see a really quick sneak preview of my book. It’s not every day Bon Appetit snags the first peak at one’s book, and I couldn’t be happier about it. HELLO? Anyway, check it out.

My second book, Focus On Food Photography For Bloggers, is available for pre-order on Amazon. It hits the street September 15th and I’m sure I’ll be doing a giveaway. Because I love you! Seriously. For real.

Comments

Matt – CONGRATS!!!!!! I can’t wait to get my hands on it! Pre-ordering right now….

And congrats on the Bon Appetit feature.

You deserve all the success in the world – big pat on the back to you! :)

Many kudos and congratulations, Matt! Can’t wait to see it hit stands in print. (On my birthday…Seriously. For real.)

This is like the BEST news ever Matt!! Congrats on this book. I can’t wait to get my hands on it + to learn gobs of new things :)

Congratulations Matt ! I have always been fan of your food pics, always :) I’ll try to get a copy of your baby when it’s available. Take care. Steve.

Wow! Great news for all us Matt-wannabes. I was lucky enough to hear you and Adam speak about your work and now I’ll have all the tips in print. Wishing you all the success you’ve work so hard for. You deserve it!

I can’t wait to get my hands on one of these books! You were my initial inspiration to start food blogging. No pressure or anything. So excited for you!

Matt, congratulations! That is so exciting, and great press from Bon Appetit :) I just pre-ordered my copy! I think September 15th is a GREAT release date — almost like you timed it just for my birthday ;)

8. Donna says

My head just exploded! It nearly here? Already? Legend! Will be pre-ordering. Will there be a Kindle version?

Oh this is such awesome news! I’m a fairly new food blogger/photographer and when I first started I sent my friend the link to your blog and said “Goal: take photos like this.” Preordering now :)

Trackbacks